Lodging is on the Asilomar Conference Grounds on Asilomar State Beach. “Known as Monterey Peninsula’s “Refuge by the Sea,” the state park is located on 107 acres of state beach and conference grounds, within the quaint and scenic town of Pacific Grove. Asilomar is celebrated for its restored dune ecosystem and architectural significance, with cozy, historic structures designed by renowned architect Julia Morgan between 1913 and 1928.” (Asilomar website.)
For more information, click here.
- Check-In time is 4 PM on. Check-Out Time is 11 AM on. If you will require additional nights of lodging before or after the meeting, please contact Asilomar directly.
- Lodging and meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) are included in the registration fee.
- Attendees may choose to lodge in a single or double. Costs vary accordingly. (details will be on the registration page.) If you indicate a double and with a particular roommate, please indicate their name in the designated box on the registration page. Otherwise, the organizers will assign you to a room with a same gender roommate.
- Accommodations are available for spouses/partners and for children.
- Spouse/partner and child fees include the welcome reception, meals, and campfire but do not include coffee breaks, poster sessions or entry into talks.
For things to do in and around Asilomar state beach, click here.